About GRECOTEL LUX ME DAPHNILA BAY DASSIA
Grecotel Lux Me Daphnila Bay Dassia literally tumbles down the green hillside overlooking Dassia Bay and the Ionian Sea. From the main building high up the slope to the garden bungalows hidden amongst the mature gardens, the fresh scent of pine fills the air. Relax in the completely remastered Daphnila Bay and indulge in the unlimited Lux me options without a care in the world.
We are excited to introduce a refreshing and unexpected holiday concept combining a dreamy hill and seafront location with luxurious design, attentive service, unique atmosphere, outstanding food and beverages, a magnificent Thalasso Spa and a whole world of activities and entertainment. Luxury Made Easy’ is born out of a vision for beachfront carefree lifestyle and it showcases “Luxe All-Inclusive Living” – which simply becomes a part of your life. Irresistible!
A macaroon-coloured resort in a lush hill-and sea-side setting-like a brush painting from a storybook is nothing short of miraculous. Grecotel Lux Me Daphnila Bay Dassia is going to change the whole palette for you and bring back all these bright colours of the Mediterranean. Meet the most beautiful panorama in the world, the Lux me Daphnila Bay Dassia.
GRECOTEL LUX ME DAPHNILA BAY DASSIA FACILITIES:
• Picturesque idyllic sandy beach
• 260 family-friendly rooms including family bungalows
• Relaxed lounges and covered terraces
• Music Bar
• Casual all-day dining at the New Giardino di Mama beach restaurant
• Buffet restaurant for al fresco dining
• 2 fresh water swimming pools with sweeping sea views
• Fun children’s padding pool
• Pool & Beach/snack Bars
• TV & Bridge room & Internet corner
• Day & evening club & family entertainment
• Open air amphitheatre
• Children’s Club
• Wide range of sports facilities and Tennis Park
• Scuba diving, Mini Soccer, Archery, Basket
• Water-ski Center
• Water sports Center
• Elixir Thalassospa
• Boutique store
• Mini market with Agreco Farm products on sale
• Multilingual staff
• Guest Relations & Privilege Club services
• Reception/Concierge services include: Messages, Car Rental/Excursions, Airline information, Bank-Exchange, Credit cards, Nearest bank 12km, Auto bank: 2km
• Children’s services include: Baby sitting (extra charge), cots, highchairs, children’s dinner buffet, prams and bottle warmers
• Shuttle service between main building & beach
• Postal Services – Express Courier Service
• Internet Corner & WIFI Internet in the lobby area (free of charge)
• Medical Care (on call 24-hours on extra charge)
• Chemist 2kms
• Hospital 4 km
* Spa entrance is allowed only to adults from 18 years old
GRECOTEL LUX ME DAPHNILA BAY DASSIA ACTIVITIES:
* 2 water pools
* 1 children’s pool
* Indoor Thalasso heated pool
* Windsurfing (with valid certificate)
* Water-skiing (extra charge)
* Parasailing (extra charge)
* Pedal boats
* Banana & Rings (extra charge)
* Jet Ski (extra charge)
* Wake Board (extra charge)
* Flyfish (extra charge)
* Inflatable Tube rides: Mambo, Viper, Chariot and a lot more (extra charge)
* Aqua Striders – Learn to walk on water (extra charge)
* Tennis park
* Table tennis
* Billiard (extra charge)
* Beach volleyball
* Corfu Golf Course (14 kms)
* Horse riding (4 kms)
* Mini soccer
* TV games (extra charge)
* Outdoor gymnastic area
* Fitness room
MARCI POLO – Main Restaurant
The widest selection of show cookery is probably at the Daphnila Bay Thalasso hotel.
Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner with delicious Greek and international specialities.
Starters, soup, main courses, salads and desserts are found on the extensive buffets whilst the chefs give live cookery demonstrations.
Children’s dinner buffet available and Weekly various theme nights.
Sunday greek lunch is served in the main restaurant.
NEW II GIARDINO DI MAMA – Beach Restaurant
The NEW Giardino di Mama beach restaurant is just the place to dive in for a handmade pizza served piping hot from the pizza oven or the chef’s pasta fresca.
The Corfiot décor with stone benches and mosaic tables gives a cool ambience to this new Corfu hot spot.
Yachters anchor off shore as the Italian aromas waft over the Ionian.
Open for lunch buffet and a la carte dinner (weather permitting).
Table reservations necessary.
WATERFALL – Pool Bar
Enjoy refreshing drinks, coffee, cakes and snacks throughout the day and afternoon.
SISSY – Lobby Bar
For many guests, the evening begins at the lobby bar veranda overlooking Dassia Bay while sipping creative cocktails.
* Full-board (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
* Ice creams
* Alcoholic & soft drinks
* Hot & cold beverages
* Soft drinks
* Selection of bottled wines at lunch and dinner
* Local and international drinks
• GrecoBaby Equipment for 0‐3 years for rent or free of charge (see below).
• Child‐friendly Blue Flag beach
• Grecoland creative activities & pool games
• Paddling & children’s pools
• Spacious lawns & gardens
• Family accommodation
• Baby-sitting in guestroom (extra charge)
• Infant food (to order in restaurants or at the hotel shop)
• High chairs in all restaurants
• Shows & disco for all the Family
• Paediatrician (doctor) on call with charge
• Hotel stores have a range of baby products, such as: Nappies, baby wipes and baby powder, sun care, toys & games, infant food, beach shoes & clothes, bathroom accessories.
• Sports activities including water polo, mini soccer, watersports etc.
• Horse riding with charge
• Tennis (age 7 and above) structured lessons designed to develop tennis technique
• Mountain Biking with charge