Top Honeymoon Destinations with Going Luxury
Romantic Relaxing Retreats
Just like your wedding, your honeymoon should be unique, romantic and unforgettable for all of the right reasons. So, if you are seeking a once in a lifetime trip, with the support of luxury travel experts who will tailor a package that fills you with confidence and excitement, then keep on reading for our favourite honeymoon destinations at Going Luxury. We guarantee these will prove to be an adventure that you will never forget.
Dominican Republic – Caribbean
Tropical flowers, pastel beach huts and sandy coastlines that go on for miles are undoubtedly what make our first destination, the Dominican Republic, so appealing. Unlike some of the other islands in the Caribbean, this island is much more affordable and also offers couples a slice of culture, thanks to being home to one of the oldest Caribbean settlements.
At the Iberostar Bavaro in Punta Cana, you can enjoy a week on an all-inclusive basis with flights, transfers and a free junior suite upgrade, for a truly special honeymoon from as little as £1199 per person.
What makes the Iberostar Bavaro so special?
• 12 Dining options – La Dorada, offers fine Mediterranean dishes with seafood; Kabuki, the flavours of Japan, cooked at Teppanyaki tables; Jambalya, Cajun and Afro-American spiced dishes; La Coupole, classic French cuisine; Los Bohios, for a buffet, and much more.
• 3 floor fitness centre.
• Spa Sensations offering several massage rooms, honey body masks, volcanic pumice therapies, a beauty salon and hydro massage tubs.
• PADI Scuba Centre.
• 24-hour room service.
• Environmentally friendly fishing, disposal of plastic and coastal health.
• Enjoy Spanish or dance lessons.
• Night entertainment includes magic shows, dance performances, live music and a nightclub or casino.
Paris – France
Perhaps, the home of romance is Paris. This charming city is full of culture from the Champs Elysees, the Lourve and of course, the Eiffel Tower to the River Seine and Notre-Dame. Naturally, we couldn’t write about our top destinations for honeymoons and not include Paris.
As Far as hotels go, we personally love the Hotel Du Collectionneur, which is situated near the Champs Elysees and Arc de Triompe and offers couples traditional Art Decor styled rooms.
What makes the L’Hotel Du Collectionneur so great?
• Intimate bar offering sublime creations, including Ivo Correia Rocha.
• Mosaic Spa provides deep massages perfect for relaxing after spending the day strolling around the city, and exploring all of the sights and sounds.
• Rooms offering views of Paris from your very own terrace (in some rooms).
• Executive guests can access an exclusive lounge where they can enjoy a free breakfast, all-day refreshments and evening drinks.
• Parc Monceau, located in front of the hotel.
Our exclusive offers are available over the phone and cover a wide range of airports across the UK.
Mallorca –Balearic Islands
If you thought Mallorca only had a bustling nightlife full of nightclubs and packed beaches to offer, then you would be wrong. Mallorca is also home to delicious tapas, orange and lemon groves up in the mountains (near Soller), fishing ports and a stunning Cathedral in the city of Palma.
If you are looking for a relaxing honeymoon and a short flight, you can start that honeymoon sooner rather than later, at the beautiful Hotel Honucai in Colonia Sant Jordi. It is the perfect choice. Prices start from £399 per person for 7 nights and include bed, breakfast, flights and free upgrades (subject to dates).
What Makes the Hotel Honucai so Great?
• This four-star hotel provides sea views directly across the beaches of Es Dolc and Es Carbo.
• Free upgrades to half-board for stays in the Winter.
• Rooms have traditional Mediterranean décor.
• Seafood focused restaurant, directly along the seafront Promenade.
• Onsite Spa for some pampering.
Wherever You Decide to Go – Make Sure You’re Going Luxury!
At Going Luxury, we appreciate that every honeymoon is special, which is why we will work with you to ensure that your experience the trip of a lifetime. So whether it’s a relaxing retreat, an adventure across India or a city break that you want, we can personally guarantee that we won’t be beaten on price.