About DIMITRA BEACH RESORT
Boasting its own private stretch of sand, a trio of pools and a good choice of eateries, Dimitra Beach Resort comes with an air of sophistication. Dishing out matchless vistas with Kos’ towering hillside meeting the striking Aegean Sea, this hotel doesn’t have a bad side. Mini travellers are well-catered for too with five-aside football, an onsite playground and kids’ club promising a day of fun activities. A beachfront hotel with magnificent views to the Aegean Sea, surrounded with marvellous green gardens and modern white design. An ideal place to enjoy the sun and aroma of the Greek Islands!
DIMITRA BEACH RESORT – At Going Luxury we constantly receive special offers for this delightful property. Get in touch with us via live chat, email or phone to check the latest offers for your holiday requirements.
Travel May & October dates for the best prices.
Dimitra Beach Resort Review
Dimitra Beach Resort is situated at the southeast coach of the island of Kos, famous for its natural beauties as well as its historical monuments. The Dimitra Beach Resort, with its modern and fresh white design in all hotel grounds, the three pools, three children’s pools, the buffet restaurant, the two a la carte restaurants and the four bars, including various sports activities, is perfect for a wonderful holiday. The guestrooms are equipped with satellite TV, coffee and tea making facilities, balcony or terrace, air conditioning and free Wi-Fi. Dimitra Beach is located in Agios Fokas / Psalidi, about 7 km from Kos Town, and 32km from the airport. The hotel is beachfront, with its own gorgeous private beach. Guests may also enjoy the facilities at Michelangelo Resort & Spa sister hotel just a few minutes walk away (some facilities are with charge). Guests can even indulge in an outdoor massage.
Rooms are located in both main building with 45 rooms and five side buildings, with most featuring sea views. There are also beachfront bungalows found in lush gardens near the beach. All are elegantly decorated with a fresh, white design and come with a private bathroom, air conditioning, satellite TV, telephone, free Wi-Fi access, safety deposit box, fridge, plus tea and coffee making facilities.
Food & Drink
Dimitra Beach Resort main buffet-style restaurant serves up Mediterranean and international flavours, as well as weekly theme nights and show cooking. The restaurant features an outdoor terrace with views to the Aegean Sea. Please note there is a smart casual dress code. There is also a poolside Italian a la carte restaurant along with a Greek a la carte restaurant overlooking the pool and sea. Among the six on-site bars are a lobby bar and swim-up pool bar.
The Dimitra Beach Resort boasts three adult swimming pools (one with Jacuzzi), plus three children’s swimming pools, along with its own private beach. Sun loungers and parasols are provided free of charge. Kids will also enjoy the mini club (4-12 yrs), playground and disco. Sports facilities include a fitness room, tennis and basketball court, mini football field, a TV and library room plus various activities. A well-equipped spa can be found just moments away at the sister hotel Michelangelo Resort & Spa. Free parking and vehicle hire are also available for those wishing to explore the island.
• All-inclusive bracelet is necessary for service in all departments
• Dress code is required during dinner, casual chic & elegant. Please keep in mind that beach wear and wet clothes are not accepted during dinner
• Beverages are served by glass
• Your All Inclusive package includes coffees, soft drinks, house wine, draft bar beer, water, bar long drinks, cocktails, ice cream and meals in all outlets.
• Cucina restaurant and Thalasa & Alati require reservation one day prior during dinner
BREAKFAST 06:30 – 07:00 Continental Breakfast (Buffet style)
07:00 – 10:30 American Breakfast (Buffet Style) – Show Cooking
LUNCH 12:30 – 14:30 Greek , International Flavors Buffet
DINNER 18:30 – 21:30 Greek , International Flavors Buffet – Show Cooking
LATE SUPPER 23:00 – 24:00 Hot Soup – Midnight Snacks
Open for drinks: 10:00 – 24:00
LUNCH 12:30 – 14:30 GREEK BBQ in buffet
DINNER 18:30 – 21:30 ITALIAN Specialities
Open for drinks: 10:00 – 24:00
SNACKS 12:30 – 17:00 Snacks buffet
DINNER 19:00 – 21:00 Greek Tapas
Open for drinks: 17:30 – 24:00 ADULT ONLY AREA
Open for drinks: 17:00 – 01:00 Waterfall and relaxing area -terrace last order 00:45
Open for drinks: 10:00 – 18:00 inside the water bar
• Beach/Pool towels are available at the reception
• Sunbeds and umbrellas are available at the beach and around the pools-Please do not reserve the sunbeds with towels
• Lunch basket available. Orders daily at the reception one day before (until 20:00h)
• Early breakfast available from 04:00 – 06:30 for early departures. It can be arranged at the reception one day prior (until 20:00h)
At extra charge
• Mini market for your personal needs and souvenirs. Opening hours: 08:00 – 22:00
• Bottle wines, Champagne, International long drinks, International beers available in all restaurants & bars
• The Therme Spa (sister hotel Michelangelo next door) offering facial treatments, body treatment, massage rituals, beauty salon, and sauna. Spa menu & price list is available in your room. Please contact reception for appointment.
• Kimata Beach bar (sister hotel Michelangelo next door) where you can enjoy a drink from 10:00 – 18:00
• Mediterraneo restaurant (sister hotel Michelangelo next door) offering breakfast, lunch & dinner. As a Dimitra guests you receive 20% discount. Reservation is required. Please contact reception.
• Diving Billiards, Bicycles, Moto Bikes & Car rental – information available at reception
• Animation provides various activities and games during day.
• Once a week Greek Night live orchestra with Greek Music and local dancers , karaoke, Disco night, live band.
• Tennis court (hard) , mini football , Basketball , table tennis , water polo, Boccia , Jacuzzi , Fitness gym , aerobics
• Children play ground with different types of play units
• 3 children swimming pools
• Mini club from 4 – 12 years from 10:00 – 12:30 & 15:00 – 17:30
• Kids Disco 20:45 – 21:30